How to tell if you have blowflies
- Large in size
- Dark-blue, almost black colour
- Broad compact body
- Metallic abdomen with the silvery dusting
- The larvae or maggots usually found feeding on decaying organic matter, mainly carrion or foodstuffs of animal origin.
Upon identifying an infestation, Contact Us and we will help with the next step in preparing an eradication program.
The program will consist of:-
We would start with a thorough inspection of all known and suspected spots where they might be hiding.
- Customer to try get a sample for us to identify.
- We only carry out a treatment when a confirmed infestation is present as this is the correct thing to do for many reasons, but the main one is cost savings. There is no point in paying to try and kill something that is not even present.
- Identifying the insect species causing the problem.
- Education explaining the life cycle and how their habits, habitat, and behavior affects the control plan.
- Treating affected areas by using safe an effective control products.
- Scheduling a follow-up visit if required.
- We Supply a range of fly killer machines both for domestic and commercial properties.
Blow flies control includes inspection, sanitation, mechanical control, and insecticide application. Physical control methods should be first used to get rid of blow flies in a particular location (removal of food source). Approved insecticide and sticky paper can be used to control the remaining lava, and adult. Blow flies can be controlled in buildings, restaurant and homes by good sanitation or hygiene practice, fly screen, electronic fly killers (EFK) etc
While a dead animal behind a wall or in a crawlspace is not always easily found, if you suspect a dead animal it must be removed.
Fly control is challenging because their larval sites must be located and eliminated for success, and these sites may be some distance from where the adults are a nuisance. Keep doors and windows closed unless they are equipped with fly screens.
Please see some recent feedback.
SHELLEY SANDERS, DARWEN
JAQUEY WALL, ACCRINGTON
ROGER O’MAHONEY, HOLME CHAPEL
ELIZABETH HOLT, NELSON
NATALIE FOSTER, BLACKBURN
FRAN BYRAM, BURNLEY
Book Your Free Pest Evaluation Today
Book your free, no obligation site inspection today and one of our technicians will contact you to arrange a visit to your property at a time and date that suits you. Same day service available at no additional cost. Please complete and submit the form below or call us on 0800 002 9062 and one of our agents will assist you further.