Yellow Meadow Ants
How to tell if you have yellow meadow ants
- The yellow meadow ants
- 1/6inch 4 to 4.5mm long
- Their nest mounds are commonly seen on in lawns and pastures where they might be as large as a basketball they are typically covered in grass/vegetation.
Yellow meadow ants are subterranean meaning that they mostly live in the safety and darkness underground.
Upon identifying an infestation, Contact Us and we will help/advise with the next step in preparing an eradication program.
The program will consist of:-
- We would start with a thorough inspection of all known and suspected spots where they might be hiding.
- Customer to try to get a sample us to identify.
- Identifying the insect species causing the problem.
- Education explaining the life cycle and how their habits, habitat, and behavior affects the control plan.
- Treating affected areas by using safe effective control products.
Please see some recent feedback.
SHELLEY SANDERS, DARWEN
JAQUEY WALL, ACCRINGTON
ROGER O’MAHONEY, HOLME CHAPEL
ELIZABETH HOLT, NELSON
NATALIE FOSTER, BLACKBURN
FRAN BYRAM, BURNLEY
Book Your Free Pest Evaluation Today
Book your free, no obligation site inspection today and one of our technicians will contact you to arrange a visit to your property at a time and date that suits you. Same day service available at no additional cost. Please complete and submit the form below or call us on 0800 002 9062 and one of our agents will assist you further.