How to tell if you have Rogers ants
- Reddish brown in colour.
- Workers 2mm long.
- Sting present.
- Prefers damp locations, particularly in crevices around drains, and is not confined to heated premises.
- Swarming also occurs in Roger’s ant. At such times the winged females (the few males are wingless) may be found in considerable numbers on window sills and in fly killer catch trays.
Upon identifying an infestation, Contact Us and we will help/advise with the next step in preparing an eradication program.
The program will consist of:-
- We would start with a thorough inspection of all known and suspected spots where they might be hiding.
- Customer to try to get a sample us to identify.
- Identifying the insect species causing the problem.
- Education explaining the life cycle and how their habits, habitat, and behavior affects the control plan.
- Treating affected areas by using safe an effective control products.
Please see some recent feedback.
SHELLEY SANDERS, DARWEN
JAQUEY WALL, ACCRINGTON
ROGER O’MAHONEY, HOLME CHAPEL
ELIZABETH HOLT, NELSON
NATALIE FOSTER, BLACKBURN
FRAN BYRAM, BURNLEY
Book Your Free Pest Evaluation Today
Book your free, no obligation site inspection today and one of our technicians will contact you to arrange a visit to your property at a time and date that suits you. Same day service available at no additional cost. Please complete and submit the form below or call us on 0800 002 9062 and one of our agents will assist you further.