How to tell if I have pavement ants
- Pavement ants are Dark brown.
- One size, small, with small stingers.
- Nesting along pavements and foundations of buildings, near firewood, stones, brick, mulch, etc.
- They forage in trails from outside colonies to indoor food sources, far from nests. May throw soil out on top of concrete slabs when inside buildings; swarm in buildings. Often access structures via plumbing pipes and move to upper building floors.
Upon identifying an infestation, Contact Us and we will help/advise with the next step in preparing an eradication program.
The program will consist of:-
- We would start with a thorough inspection of all known and suspected spots where they might be hiding.
- Customer to try get a sample for us to identify.
- Identifying the insect species causing the problem.
- Education explaining the life cycle and how their habits, habitat, and behavior affects the control plan.
- Treating affected areas by using safe effective control products.
Please see some recent feedback.
SHELLEY SANDERS, DARWEN
JAQUEY WALL, ACCRINGTON
ROGER O’MAHONEY, HOLME CHAPEL
ELIZABETH HOLT, NELSON
NATALIE FOSTER, BLACKBURN
FRAN BYRAM, BURNLEY
Book Your Free Pest Evaluation Today
Book your free, no obligation site inspection today and one of our technicians will contact you to arrange a visit to your property at a time and date that suits you. Same day service available at no additional cost. Please complete and submit the form below or call us on 0800 002 9062 and one of our agents will assist you further.