How to tell if you have Ghost Ants
- This is a tiny ant only 1.5-2mm long, with pale almost see through body and legs, with a darker head and thorax.
- Can be found in spaces between walls, between cupboards, folded clothing or linen, or in the soil of potted plants. Indoors they are mainly found in the kitchen and bathroom as they look for food, and because of the ant’s high need for water.
Unfortunately, it can take up to 20 weeks to kill off a colony.
Conventional insecticides are not recommended against Ghost ants as this will certainly cause the Ants to move the young if danger threatens the nest making the eradication program harder.
Upon identifying an infestation, Contact Us and we will help/advise with the next step in preparing an eradication program.
The program will consist of:-
- We would start with a thorough inspection of all known and suspected spots where they might be hiding.
- Customer to try get a sample for us to identify.
- Identifying the insect species causing the problem.
- Education explaining the life cycle and how their habits, habitat and behavior affects the control plan.
- Treating affected areas by using safe an effective control products.
Please see some recent feedback.
SHELLEY SANDERS, DARWEN
JAQUEY WALL, ACCRINGTON
ROGER O’MAHONEY, HOLME CHAPEL
ELIZABETH HOLT, NELSON
NATALIE FOSTER, BLACKBURN
FRAN BYRAM, BURNLEY
Book Your Free Pest Evaluation Today
Book your free, no obligation site inspection today and one of our technicians will contact you to arrange a visit to your property at a time and date that suits you. Same day service available at no additional cost. Please complete and submit the form below or call us on 0800 002 9062 and one of our agents will assist you further.