How to tell if you have black ants
Black ants are the most common Ants that cause you the nuisance
- Large swarms of flying ants can sometimes emerge from early spring.
- Typically found in gardens under bricks and flower pots. The most common place to find them in urban areas is between pavements and curbs.
- They will often enter our homes foraging for food.
Upon identifying an infestation, Contact Us and we will help/advise with the next step in preparing an eradication program.
The program will consist of:-
- We would start with a thorough inspection of all known and suspected spots where they might be hiding
- Customer to try to get a sample us to identify
- Identifying the insect species causing the problem
- Education explaining the life cycle and how their habits, habitat, and behavior affects the control plan
- Treating affected areas by using safe effective control products.
- Make sure all food waste and spillages are cleaned up immediately keep foods sealed in tight-fitting containers, especially sweet foods like sugar
- Avoid leaving pet food out for long periods
- Ensure that rubbish bins are emptied regularly.
Please see some recent feedback.
SHELLEY SANDERS, DARWEN
JAQUEY WALL, ACCRINGTON
ROGER O’MAHONEY, HOLME CHAPEL
ELIZABETH HOLT, NELSON
NATALIE FOSTER, BLACKBURN
FRAN BYRAM, BURNLEY
Book Your Free Pest Evaluation Today
Book your free, no obligation site inspection today and one of our technicians will contact you to arrange a visit to your property at a time and date that suits you. Same day service available at no additional cost. Please complete and submit the form below or call us on 0800 002 9062 and one of our agents will assist you further.